Learn how to set up your business hours in the Cloudphone.com desktop portal and mobile app.
As a small business owner, you’re no stranger to 50-hour+ work weeks or abnormal work hours. Setting your business hours is a sure-fire way to restore a little work-life balance. And we’ve made it super easy to do so within the Cloudphone.com app and desktop portal.
You can configure specific conditions for when your business is open versus when it’s closed. So when it’s time to hang up the hypothetical “Closed” sign, you don’t have to worry about missing an important call.
Here’s how to configure your business hours on Cloudphone.com:
On the desktop portal:
1. Sign into your Cloudphone.com account.
2. Select Numbers from the navigation menu and then Manage My Number.
3. Under Availability, click to toggle on the Only During Business Hours.
A new section for Business Hours will appear.
4. Use the sliding bar to adjust the time frame for when your business is open.
- Unchecking the box will mark your business as Closed for the respective day.
5. Scroll down to Call Settings and set the conditions for incoming calls for when your business is open or closed.
- If you have multiple automated receptionists, be sure to choose the right one from the drop-down menu here.
6. Don’t forget to hit save!
On the mobile app:
1. Sign into your Cloudphone.com app.
2. Select Settings in the bottom right corner.
3. Select Numbers from the list.
4. Follow steps 3 through 6 above.
As we like to say – keep calm and forward your calls! You don’t have to answer every call when you have an automated receptionist to answer them for you. Do yourself a favor and set up your business hours!