Learn how to configure your settings in Cloudphone.com to transcribe your voicemails and send them via email, text or both.
It's easy to set up your voicemail transcription setting for your extension in the Cloudphone.com portal. Here's how!
On the desktop version:
- Sign into your Cloudphone.com account.
- Select Extensions in the navigation menu.
- Scroll down until you find the Notifications section and find Voicemails under the Notification Type header.
4. Check the box for the channel to which you would like your transcribed voicemails sent. You can choose email, text or both.
On the mobile app:
- Go to the Cloudphone.com app.
- Select Settings in the bottom right corner.
- Select Extensions from the Admin Settings menu.
4. Select the extension you'd like to edit from the list.
5. Follow steps 3 and 4 from above.